Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Thing 17 - One new thing

I never imagined that I would use it, but You Tube has become a source for current video that I use in class to show celebrations and places in the world that we don't have money to buy for school.
This computer and the projector have allowed me to explore places and use sites that never would have been accessible last year at all. Just today I used the set-up to enlarge an online painting for Spanish V,VI so we could analyze and talk about it. That never could have happened before, and it's bookmarked so I can find it readily again. Yes, I use streaming video from companies, but I also use this because I can pick and choose, without extra cost, the many available resources on line. It's great!! and the opportunities are endless!!

No comments: