Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Thing 21 - YouTube and More

Yes, YouTube has come to my classroom - video from La Tomatina, Pamplona, Sesame Street and others with Tito Puente, and others I can't remember now. I'm so glad SPPS has decided to allow us to use it; there are many videos available that weren't before.

I tried Teachertube and found it to be for elementary teachers mostly; Spanish has some sites, but they are not very good. Yahoo! for teachers hasn't been launched yet, but I'd hoping they include more than just elementary things. Spanish things would be helpful, too, because they are harder to find!!

So many things are available now, and I appreciate the opportunity to find them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.